NEWLY LAUNCHED – AUSTRALIAN CONTENT IN ACCESSMEDICINE!
John Murtagh’s General Practice Collection and the Clinical Sports Medicine Collection
Australian premium medical content has been released for the first time through AccessMedicine in the form of two important collections:
John Murtagh’s General Practice Collection – http://murtagh.mhmedical.com
Clinical Sports Medicine Collection – http://csm.mhmedical.com
Both collections are available for subscription completely independently of AccessMedicine: it is not necessary to have a subscription to AccessMedicine in order to subscribe to either Australian collection.
John Murtagh is one of McGraw-Hill Education’s most important, popular and respected authors. He has been extremely influential in shaping general practice in Australia for more than 20 years with his suite of six products, the flagship of which is Murtagh’s General Practice, now in its 6th edition. John has toured Asia and India and is known throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The collection also includes:
- Murtagh’s General Practice Companion Handbook 6e – an abridged and alphabetised pocket version of the above title
- Murtagh’s Patient Education 6e – with downloadable information sheets to give to patients
- Murtagh’s Practice Tips 6e – providing step-by-step instructions on how to deal with conditions encountered by general practitioners around the world
- Murtagh’s Diagnostic Strategies – a quick, handy diagnostic reference for general practitioners, a useful tool for student revision and an ideal resource for exam preparation, in particular for the Key Feature Problems component of the RACGP fellowship examination
- Cautionary Tales 2e – educational stories from John Murtagh and his colleagues of mistakes and misdiagnoses.
The Clinical Sports Medicine Collection includes the world-leading 4th edition of Brukner & Khan’s Clinical Sports Medicine, as well as 50 masterclass videos demonstrating techniques such as injections, examinations, splints and casts.
Passionate authors and practitioners Karim Khan and Peter Brukner have brought together more than 100 contributors from 14 countries to create this complete practical guide to musculoskeletal medicine and physical therapy. It covers all aspects of diagnosis and management of sports-related injuries and physical activity and provides an authoritative foundation in sports medicine for physiotherapists, general practitioners, allied health professionals and students.